Listed below are links to web sites that may be of interest to you. Feel free to visit these web sites.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) - The Internal Revenue Service provides valuable tax-related information and gives you access to hundreds of IRS publications and forms.
- IRS... Federal Electronic Tax Payment System (EFTPS) - The EFTPS is a service offered free by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to help business and individual taxpayers conveniently pay all their federal taxes electronically.
- IRS...Where is my refund? - Quickly access the status of your Federal Tax refund.
- IRS...Tax Due Dates Calendar - This link will provide you with general information of IRS due dates for the year.
- CA Franchise Tax Board (FTB) - The FTB provides valuable tax-related information for both businesses and individuals. The site will also give you access to hundreds of publications and forms for your use.
- CA... Electronic State Tax Payment System (FTB) - The Web Pay is a service offered free by the State of California to help business and individual taxpayers conveniently pay all their state taxes electronically.
- CA Employment Development Dept (EDD) - Here you will find Employer payroll tax resources about payroll taxes and electronic filing of taxes; information on unemployment, disability insurance, Paid Family Leave, and more.
- CA Society of Enrolled Agents (CSEA) - CSEA is the California professional membership association for Enrolled Agents (EAs). EAs are licensed by the federal government to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service and assist with tax planning and the preparation of tax returns. Because EAs specialize in taxes and tax planning, they're known as The Tax Professionals. Their federal designation gives them access and insight with federal and state agencies no matter where the EA practices and no matter where the taxpayer lives.
- CA Secretary of State (SOS) - THe Business Programs Division is the first stop for anyone wanting to do business in California. The California Business Portal provides online resources and services to businesses, easily connecting people with electronic versions of important documents and handbooks, searchable lists of registered businesses, a step-by-step guide to starting a business, and assistance for international businesses wanting to operate in California.
- Social Security Administration (SSA) - Access your Social Security statement, inquire on Disability benefits, order a new Social Security card, and more.
- Bankrate - Get rates for mortgages, autos, credit cards, CDs, college, checking & savings and more. Calculators for retirement, savings, loans, debt management, insurance, and more.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - The (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), or FAFSA, is the first step in the financial aid process. Use it to apply for federal student financial aid, such as the Pell Grant, student loans, and college work-study. In addition, most states and schools use FAFSA information to award their financial aid.
- National Association of Enrolled Agents - The NAEA is the professional society that represents enrolled agents (EAs), tax practitioners licensed by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on issues including collection, audits and appeals. EAs are the only tax professionals tested by IRS on their knowledge of tax law and regulations and, because they are federally-licensed, the only tax professionals that may represent clients in any part of the country.
- Saving for College.Com - Learn about 529 Plans, see answers to commonly asked 529 questions and get the latest news from the 529 industry. You can take a tutorial to explain 529 Plans and learn about how to save for college most effectively. Private student loans are a viable option to federal student loans. With all federally backed loans coming from the government, banks are offering private student loans as an alternative with some attractive benefits.
Because the content of newsgroups and websites changes constantly, it is impossible for us to review it all. Our firm cannot be responsible for the content of any of the above links.